Thursday, March 19, 2009

In the Works: 2 JCrews in 2 Days

Hello all, just checking in quickly to let you know I have big plans for the next couple days: I will visit 2 JCrew stores in 2 Days. Hubs is on a business trip, so my evenings are free for silly activities. First up I a planning on checking out the new Emeryville store that opened this week, then tomorrow (I think) I will be visiting the Walnut Creek store as the manager let me know all their new stuff will be on the floor that day.

I'll be armed with my $25 gift card (off of $150) and 15% off coupon. I am not allowed to buy anything unless its an exchange for a lower price on something! Must remind myself, haha.

I am planning on taking some pics and notes of what I see and will be posting them later on. Have any of you seen new arrivals in stores? Has anyone visited Emeryville yet?

Please stop back and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip about Walnut Creek. Since I live in WC, I will be sure to check out the new stuff tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your Jc outings! Can't wait for the feedback!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I went to the EV store today ~ it is beautiful, clean and spacious. They had some items that had sold out elsewhere. My PA in WC said the same thing, to come by fri/pm they will have new things, which maybe means they will markdown older things??

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs