I have plans for some posts, but here are a few quick tidbits:
- We had a fabulous trip even though it was rainy on the east coast
- I tried your packing tips and THANK YOU! I kept with a color pallette: yellow, navy, white and touches of gray and it worked so well, helped me pack, plan, and smile as I got dressed on my trip. Also I rolled my clothes as I packed and used areas of my luggage to remember where things were. Overall, it was a MUCH better packing experience than usual!
- I bought my first bottles of ACV this morning and am joining the bandwagon. Thanks to Gigi for the inspiration--I am hoping this helps me start a quick detox from my vacation which included Fried Scallops, many drinks, Clam Chowder, and cupcakes.
- There are some changes coming up for Hubs and I that I am really excited about, more to come on that! (Not a baby right now! Thats what I know people will think haha)
- I visited some JCrews as well as a few favorite vacation boutiques this trip and I will try to post some shopping info/pics from those soon. As Hubs says, "some people travel to see America's Greatest Ballparks...you just want to see the JCrew wherever we are going." So true!