Monday, April 13, 2009

Attention Bay Area Readers!

Hope all had a great Easter weekend!

I wanted to quickly post about the San Francisco shopping event at JCrew that Ms. Mer is planning for this Saturday. Visit her blog here for complete details, but here is the rundown:


W
ho: JCrew Aficionados/as, of course (all levels welcome, hehe)
Where: Westfield Mall JCrew (preparty at Zazil)
When: Saturday, April 18. Preparty is at 7:00pm at Zazil in the mall, JCrew party at 8:30

Please RSVP by sending an email: maugust (at) gmail (dot) com
Please RSVP no later than Wednesday, April 15.

This should be a BLAST and I wish I could go on this inaugural shopping trip, but I am sure there will be many more to come. Sis and I are heading up to ski on Saturday/Sunday so won't be in the area.

I encourage all of you guys to go and I can't wait to hear about the event and the great deals found! Perfect time to go with the Red Card.

Are you in the Bay Area? Have you had a JCrew meetup in another location? Looking for anything in particular in stores?

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs