Friday, January 23, 2009

A New Beginning

Hello there readers!

Beyond the start of my new blog, this week started up Season 5 of my favorite TV show, LOST. Its no secret that I am fairly obsessed with this show, perhaps in an unhealthy way. Every week I will try to refrain from the "OMFG shriek it was so GOOD!" posts and instead post some memorable moments...

Seeing Faraday back in the 70s...











Mrs. Hawking appears!











And who else thought about how when Ethan shot Locke, it reminded them about in Season 1 where Boone and Locke find the drug plane and Locke suddenly has a leg pain and can't climb up.

I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I totally forgot about that in Season 1! I will have to tell hubbie about that as he loves this show too. You might be onto something with that observation! :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs