Wednesday, May 20, 2009

You know you are a TV addict when...

All of the shows are ending for the season and you decide to leave the TV on for the last 15 minutes of that new FOX show GLEE, even though you had no intention of watching it at all. And then the next morning you are updating your iTunes settings to download the Glee cast version of "Don't Stop Believin'".

And then you listen to it on repeat all morning.

Anyone else watch this last night? I see that this song is number 3 on Top 100 iTunes Downloads, so they must have done something right.

Thanks for the info on the Nordstrom's sale! Anyone heading there today? What did you find?



PS Go Kris!

7 comments:

  1. I DVRed Glee and can't wait to watch it! Glad it was not disappointing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stayed with Glee after AI and loved it! I'm bummed that I have to wait until the fall to watch more. Why would Fox do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about Glee! I thought it was great, and was all pumped to have a new summer show, only to then be told at the very end that it wasn't coming back until the fall. I agree KBear, why in the world would Fox do that? Can the hype they managed to generate really last 4 months?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read about Glee in this week's Entertainment Weekly and watched it from start to finish (and I also bought the songs off iTunes directly afterward!) I can't BELIEVE they're making us wait until fall to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read about Glee, but didn't watch. Darn it. Sounds cool.

    Not going to the Half Yearly Sale. I never go at the beginning, then I saunter thru there half way thru wishing I had because all the good stuff is gone in my size.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy Kris won. My hubby and I both liked him and Danny from day one but Kris has definitely become more of a rising star over time. I did not care really who won as long as it was not Adam (or Allison but then again she never had a chance!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got goosebumps when they sang that song- I'm just sad we have to wait til fall to see new episodes!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs