Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer Pant: Linen Beach Pant from JCrew

So in my week of all things summer, I wanted to pass along another item I liked from the JCrew summer rollout.

I tried on the Linen Beach Pant, in City Fit, size 10, Mineral Gray. These are $69.50 in stores and online, found here.

I really like the City fit the best of JCrew fits, and I liked these a lot. They have a nice comfy wider leg, a great flare on the bottom for flip flop wearing, and a nice waistband that has elastic as well as a drawstring. However, they have a welt pocket on the back and front pockets as well, so they are a bit more tailored than just pull on pants.

I really liked these--I don't love wearing shorts, but these will be great going from beach to dinner with a tank or cardigan this summer. I love the color and these aren't too sheer.

Of course they will wrinkle as linen does, but I think that is ok for pants such as these.

These were nearly sold out in all colors in one store I went to over Memorial Day Weekend, another had a few--these seem to be popular! Really comfortable and somewhat reasonable price. I brought these home as I think they will fit in to my summer lifestyle.

What do you think? Have you tried these on? Like them for yourself?

4 comments:

  1. The pants are way cute - love them on you. I think they'll be fantastic summer pants. Wish they were just an inch longer, and I'd be so there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 pairs of the linen cotten seaside pants (are they they same as these pants?)...anyway I LOVE them and wear them almost everyday.
    I love seeing what you try on and have bought a few things after seeing your blog.
    Check out mine...I left you something on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you considered wearing your favourite sweater to work paired with a great pair of business casual dress pants? You may be surprised just how many functions a great sweater can have. stoned emoji

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. linen skirt women

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs