Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Get your Remote Controls Ready...

So in an unprecedented evening of couchpotatoing, there is some great great TV ahead for tonight. Lets have a rundown shall we?

7PM: East Coast Feed of Real Housewives of NYC Reunion Part I (DVR)
8PM: American Idol Top 3 Performance
8PM: 2 Hour Biggest Loser Finale
9PM: Fringe Finale on Fox
10PM: Second Hour of RHNYC Reunion (IS this possible?) (DVR)

As I prepared the DVR this morning, I think even it was thinking "are you serious?" which is pretty much what Hubs said to me as he rolled his eyes. I know, I really should get out more. But I love TV like an art form. And then now I just realized the Red Sox are playing the Angels on the west coast so I could be watching them on MLB.TV while I am already juggling all these shows. I'm crazy.

I can't believe so many series are ending this week and next. What are you all watching these days? Favorite shows? What are you planning on watching this summer?

4 comments:

  1. 3 hours! The Biggest Loser finale is 3 hours, which is too many hours, but I'm all set to watch it, and have the DVR set for Fringe and Rescue Me. I'm with you on the TV love. I also watch: Chuck, 30 Rock, The Office, Earl, Dollhouse, Breaking Bad, the list goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And...don't forget Dancing With The Stars! Thank goodness for DVR!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracking up at your list, but looks like a lot of fun!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30 Rock and Lost. Two best shows.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs