Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm baackkk!

Wow that was a long absence from My Favorite Things. Sorry Everybody!

I have plans for some posts, but here are a few quick tidbits:
  • We had a fabulous trip even though it was rainy on the east coast
  • I tried your packing tips and THANK YOU! I kept with a color pallette: yellow, navy, white and touches of gray and it worked so well, helped me pack, plan, and smile as I got dressed on my trip. Also I rolled my clothes as I packed and used areas of my luggage to remember where things were. Overall, it was a MUCH better packing experience than usual!
  • I bought my first bottles of ACV this morning and am joining the bandwagon. Thanks to Gigi for the inspiration--I am hoping this helps me start a quick detox from my vacation which included Fried Scallops, many drinks, Clam Chowder, and cupcakes.
  • There are some changes coming up for Hubs and I that I am really excited about, more to come on that! (Not a baby right now! Thats what I know people will think haha)
  • I visited some JCrews as well as a few favorite vacation boutiques this trip and I will try to post some shopping info/pics from those soon. As Hubs says, "some people travel to see America's Greatest Ballparks...you just want to see the JCrew wherever we are going." So true!
It's great to be back. What did I miss? Do you have any questions for me? More later, thanks all for still reading after my hiatus!

6 comments:

  1. I know it was probably raining when you got here, but did you enjoy Cape Cod? Nice to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the JC reviews! I hit the JC at Danbury while I was in CT because...yeah, of course we have to!

    Glad the packing worked out so well for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back! I'm excited to hear your *news* and to see and hear about your J.Crew finds!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great time! What is ACV?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! :) So glad you had a great trip.

    I hope the ACV (MCW: it's Apple Cider Vinegar) works for your detox program. I am OMG-ing over the thought of fried scallops and clam chowder, haha! yum yum yum, but not so good for the bum. ;)

    p.s. You've inspired me to try packing under a color theme like you and others have mentioned. Really a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liz! Glad you had such a great time on vaca! Can't wait to see the pics.

    I'm working on the ACV myself. It's been a week, and I'm not sure if I've lost any weight, but I feel like my mood has improved big time. Even while PMS-ing, I feel great!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs