Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Outfit of Tonight: Red Sox Game



Sporty LizPoms! This outfit is a perfect example of how I can go from preppy/feminine to sporty all in one day. This evening we were heading to a Red Sox game and I knew the temps were getting chilly! Had to "bundle up"...

Sweater: M+O Mixed Gauge Cowl Neck, seen here.
Jeans: Gap Long and Leans (my casual jeans)
Shoes: ASICS sneaks
Hat: Favorite
Bag: Old Herve Chapelier tote from NYC days.
Jacket: LL Bean Breton Riding Jacket, seen here.

A note on this jacket...since we are still waiting for all of our belongings to arrive, I needed a jacket but didn't want to duplicate anything I have. I have always admired Burberry and Barbour quilted coats , but could never swing that price for a casual coat. I need something that looks good with jeans and a scarf but could get wet (not leather) and really keep some chill out. I found this one at LLBean and the fit is pretty good (one complaint..the arms are too wide, may see if that could be tailored?) but I sized down to a Small to get a fitted look. It has snaps at the vents and waist, and good pockets. Its lined with Thinsulate and really has kept the wind out. Sort of Equestrian/Motor styling. Retails for $139.

I kept warm and we had a great night, even though the Red Sox couldn't come all the way back. Goodnight all!

5 comments:

  1. "Sporty LizPoms" - hehehe, that cracks me up. Love the Bean jacket - I have a faux shearling from them from last year that I 8lived* in over winter. They do make some great casual jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the coat on you, I was going to order one until I shopped my closet anf found one that I have not worn in a couple of years that is perfect for Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love that jacket!! herve totes are the best. i got mine in NYC also :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. شركة صيانة مكيفات بالرياض
    تواجه مشاكل مع مكيف الهواء الخاص بك؟ العديد من المشاكل التي لديك مع مكيف الهواء الخاص بك قد تحل ببساطة تفعل ذلك بنفسك خطوات الصيانة التي يمكنك اتخاذها. القول المأثور "يبقيه بسيط غبي" يقطع شوطا طويلا. قبل افتراض أن لديك مشكلة تقنية الرئيسية التي يتطلب اصلاح مكيف لإصلاحها بعد اتهام لك ثروة، تبدأ من خلال القيام ببعض الخطوات البسيطة صيانة أجهزة تكييف الهواء وفحص بعض المشاكل واضحة.
    شركة صيانة مكيفات بالرياض
    شركة صيانة مكيفات سبليت
    أولا عليك دائما أن تكون على يقين لديك فلتر الهواء النقي في النظام الخاص بك. إذا كنت وحدة لم التبريد وهل لاحظت تراكم الجليد أو حول وحدتك في الأماكن المغلقة أو في الهواء الطلق يجب إيقاف مكيف الهواء وإيقاف المروحة على لمدة 6-8 ساعات للسماح الجليد لذوبان الجليد. تذكر الجليد ترى من خارج النظام الخاص بك ليست سوى جزء صغير منه. معظم البناء الجليد حتى على المبخر أو لفائف داخل عمل القناة الخاص بك ان كنت لا تستطيع رؤية ذلك تأكد من السماح لها ذوبان الجليد لمدة 6-8 ساعات قبل ان يتحول حدتك مرة أخرى. بمجرد تحويله يعود على يقين الفلتر نظيف، جميع سجلات مفتوحة، والمنطقة المحيطة عن العرض والعودة السجلات هو واضح. إذا كان النظام يتجمد مرة أخرى بمجرد تشغيله سوف تحتاج إلى استدعاء المؤهلين اصلاح مكيف الهواء. يمكن أن النظام الخاص بك تكون منخفضة على الفريون. إذا يضيف الفريون ولكن غير قادر على تحديد موقع تسرب يمكنك محاولة "الفريون طقم إصلاح تسرب" تباع عبر الإنترنت التي هي سهلة لوضعها في النظام الخاص بك.
    شركة تنظيف مكيفات
    شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف مكيفات اسبليت

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs