Saturday, May 15, 2010

The End is Near...



I can't believe a week from tomorrow (Sunday) will bring the end of LOST. For those of you who don't watch, I can only imagine the reaction..."its a freaking TV show!" But for me and millions of other LOSTies, this show has consumed many conversations, dreams, and thoughts over six years and I can't believe it will be OVER! I really think that this show will stand the test of time as being something really unique in network TV.

This video is FANMADE, which is awesome number 1, and I found it via a Tweet from DamonLindelof (show creator) with huge props, which is awesome number 2--just speaks to the cool interaction between fans and the show.

Who else will be watching next Sunday night?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs