Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Looks Like Sad News for M+O



This morning I received an email for 30% off my Entire Purchase at Martin + Osa. Upon reading and clicking through, it looked like everything purchased with this promo is completely Final Sale. I finally found a "details" box only to find these sad words...

"American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. is closing its Martin + Osa concept, including stores and the online business. Thank you."

So sad! I loved a lot of what M+O was doing and will miss their options, great denim, pretty cardigans, etc. I am planning on trying one last order if I can...I have my eye on the Silk Jersey Mixed Media Tee in particular, as well as the Jaspe scoopneck tee.

Will you place an order before M+O is gone? We'll miss you and your original perfect Cashmere Scoopneck!

3 comments:

  1. So sad! I loved M+O- their denim was awesome. Just placed an order (my last probably) for a bunch of polos for hubby, and a tunic & long cardi for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also loved M&O denim. I had no idea they were going out of business. The fit of their boot cut denim was perfect for my figure. Hmm, I wonder how long I can wait before there is a bigger % off?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no! I had no idea. I hadn't shopped there in a while but last year I got some very cute items there. I guess I should take a look now and see what they have.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs