Thursday, March 31, 2011

A New Addiction

Hello friends!

Have you heard of this new (ish, maybe I am behind the times?) website, Pinterest? Oh my goodness, I am totally hooked. Basically it is like a web bulletin board, a journal, a stack of post-its, and a million "Save Image As"favorites all rolled into one.

Behold my Pinterest home page...


In a nutshell, Pinterest is a place you can collect images from the web quickly and into Boards or categories you create. Right now I have Boards for the home, Baby Stuff, Wedding Planning, and just other marvelous things. I was always trying to drag images onto my desktop when I loved something, or worse, keep Firefox tabs open endlessly so I wouldn't forget to "followup" on a certain lovely item of the day. Now I can track them all--Pinterest has a simple plugin that is on the top of my browser now so I can "Pin It" whenever the mood strikes me.

I had to signup for a Pinterest invitation and wait for an email, but let me know if you are interested in an account and I will see if I can send an invite your way!

I'm back off to Pin til midnight...

3 comments:

  1. love this!! Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool. It looks dangerously addictive, but at least it helps you organize ideas. And I am guilty of dragging images onto my computer desktop until it's a crazy hot mess too. ;)

    are you helping your sis with wedding ideas? squee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I need this so badly, I do the browser tabs thing too. If possible, could you please send an invite to me at dbgirl8 at gmail?

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs