Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lookin' a little different...




Things are looking a little different around here. Not only are we in our new house, but we have different things in the fridge...can you guess why?

Baby is due December 31, 2010...New Years Eve! Hubs and I are very excited. I am feeling fine, getting bigger by the day at about 22 weeks in, but overall not feeling sick and mostly just hungrier and more tired than usual. I don't have tons of friends with babies yet so I am feeling especially clueless as we navigate the waters of Baby Gear, Maternity clothes, and not succumbing to BBQ takeout every night. Any and all advice is appreciated!

I promise this won't turn into a blog all about baby, but I will be posting on some adventures in pregnancy over the coming months. I hope you'll keep reading!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You have had such an exciting year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I was the first among my friends to have a child, too.

    Maternity wear~ honestly I feel like things that are going to be worn alot...get good stuff. For example jeans (we're allowed to wear jeans to work)...my motherhood maternity jeans looked bad at the end of my pregnancy...my GAP ones look great and will last for the next baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! All the best for you and your growing family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Feel free to blog all about the baby.

    P.S. You had me at the ice cream ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I wondered when I saw that first photo.. :)

    How amazing is change, what a gift! If you want some suggestions, I have a few regarding toys/needed gifts (only due to the fact that both of Boyfriend's sisters had baby girls in the past year!).

    The Twilight Turtle nightlight toy has been a huuuge hit, and Sophie the Giraffe for teething is 100% organic and adorable. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most of my maternity wear came from GapMaternity with some basic items from Old Navy (camis are great!). Better quality items than even Pea in the Pod I thought if your work is business casual. Instore there were always good sales. Check Nordstrom online for good dresses.

    Go now if you haven't already and buy Baby Bargains. It will help tremendously with wading through all the 'stuff.' Theres also a forum on the book website where there's lots of good user info/experience.

    You are due exactly 2 months after me- looking forward to a Halloween baby :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow congratulations! Forever 21 just started a maternity line and H&M has one too...cheap maternity clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations!! Such a fun and exciting changes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet of you to share! Congratuations, please, take a good care of yourself! Beautiful, beautiful news- enjoy every moment of this special time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blog all you want about baby. It's your life. Share what you want. It's been over 2 years now since JCA. It seems that inevitably the personal life gets in with those that begin mainly as ootd/fashion blogs.

    Congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs